Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Baby Boy!

Those were the first words I said to him. Yes, my dears, it's been a year since the birth of my sweet Rascal. It seems like the time has flown by! Let's recap, shall we?

His birth. Always a fun story to tell. Short version- contractions, then water broke, then a whole lot of contractions, then I laid down on my living room floor and gave birth. Meant to go to the hospital, whoops! I like to think that God knew I wanted a homebirth and He made sure I got it.



The first month of his life was a bit hectic. It took a while for all of us to get used to being a family of four. But I remember one day it was like we just woke up and it seemed like he had always been around, I couldn't imagine a day without him. And he was just the most perfect little baby...slept well and ate well and was just as happy as could be. I could hardly believe our luck!





And he grew...










I feel like I blinked and he went from being a baby to being a walking, talking (trying, at least!) toddler. He's my Rascal, my Little Man, my Monkey, my Buddy. But first he was, and forever will be, my Baby Boy.

3 comments:

  1. ROBBIE IS AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and he is looking more and more like his beautiful big sister. What wonderful children you have. Happy Birthday Robbie!

    ReplyDelete