Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh Dear....

Really? Am I really doing this? Am I really going back to school, full time, in just two days?

HAVE I LOST MY MIND?!?

I can't even keep up with my laundry. My apartment is in a permanent state of disarray. My daughter nearly always needs a bath. And I think that adding in 12 hours of class a week, plus a practicum, sounds like a good idea? Right now it doesn't even seem doable!

But then I look at my kids. They are beautiful and they are smart and they look at me with these trusting eyes...and I know it's up to me. I have to do this for me and for them. Yes, it will mean some sacrifice on all of our parts. And I can't pretend to know how we will manage the next few years. But when it's all said and done and I walk across that stage in three years (THREE YEARS?! ack!), it will be worth it.




Right?

2 comments: